Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Kundalini awakening, fixing your chakras....namaste...and things that make sense

Much information is  available on YouTube either from your computer or even more material on apple-tv which uses your internet connection as well. I must admit I am spending more time on the apple tv device connected to a medium size Television than I do on the computer or other available cable and satellite offerings.

The range of yoga related material  is  extensive some good, some excellent and a lot of it confusing somewhat convoluted and in fact pieced together to provide pablum for the western mind and consumption.

I don't think I want to be specific about the various offerings but simply comment on a few components I find useful and interesting.
  • approximate headings, but not quite defined:
  • I will divide my comments  and suggestions as follows:
  • Hatha Yoga, Palate, Breathing, meditation and more
  • Other forms of Yoga (styles, types)
  • Useful ideas, yoga , related with  a western twist...
  • Chakras and the Kundalini yoga   (Indian, Tibetan, Chinese and other forms of yoga)
  • Western medicine, lifestyle diets and more, see Barbara O'Neil
  • Qi, Tchi and all that good stuff ( patting and exercises and the energy ball or bubble)

No comments:

Post a Comment